Documents needed for registration
Please bring your originals with copies of the following documents:
- Long form birth certificate of the child. 2 Copies
- Long form birth certificate of the eligible parent or valid passport of eligible parent.2 Copies
- Eligibility parent/proof of English eligibility. 2 Copies
- Form 1 (click here); eligible parent must complete the form. 2 Copies
- Proof of residency (driver’s license).
- Medicare card of the child. 1 Copy
- Immunization booklet of the child. All pages copied
- Special Services required - If your child is receiving specialized services from an outside agency (ie. CLSC, MOSD, HGH, Montreal Children’s, SRSOR, etc.).
Please click here for form.
We ask that you bring the originals of all the above documents with the requested copies. All documents must be completed and signed in BLUE INK. Each appointment will last approximately 45 minutes.
- January 22nd to 26th - Sibling Registration (ONLY)
- January 29th to February 6th - New Family Registrations
All sibling and new registrations require an appointment to register. Please click on the image below to make an appointment: