- In order to participate in a ped day activity students must be registered for each date separately.
- One ped day may be closed for professional development.
- Please note that all fieldtrips leave PETES at 8:30 am.
- Students must check in by 8:00 am.
- Deadlines will be respected - any cancellations after the due date will not be refunded.
- Registered daycare students have priority to registration, non daycare students may be refused if we reach a limit that impairs our safety ratio - no forms will be accepted after the due date.
- Students who do not follow our behaviour rules will not be allowed to attend Ped Days. Parents will receive a letter with sufficient notice to make other arrangements in these cases.
- We encourage all students to participate in the activities - parents who wish that their child attend but cannot afford the cost of the ped day should contact Maureen McGregor. Arrangments can be made for deferred payment of the ped day or payment in installments
- In order to organize an alternate in-house program on field trip days we must have a minimum of 15 students requesting such a program. Some field trips are organized because we must be out of the school for safety reasons therefore an alternate activity is not available.
Please click on icon to download